Neillsville City Clerk-Treasurer
The City Clerk-Treasurer’s office staff consists of two full-time employees and one part-time employee: the City Clerk-Treasurer, the Deputy Clerk-Treasurer, and the Assistant Clerk-Treasurer. The office functions as the central information center for the city.
Come in and see us at the City Clerk-Treasurer's Office for:
- Water bill payments, new account set-up, move in/move out
- Licenses: dog, bartender, liquor/cigarette/soda,
- Permits: garage sale, vending machine, direct seller
- Election information, absentee voting
- Property tax payments, assessment information
- Council, committee and commission agendas and minutes
- City financial information
- Cemetery lot and burial information
- Economic development information
The statutory duties of the clerk [Wis. Stats. 62.09(1)] and duties of the treasurer [Wis. Stats. 62.09(9)] have been combined in the office, along with various other duties as assigned by the Common Council or specified by the City of Neillsville Code of Ordinances.