The City of Neillsville is part of the Regional Business Fund, Inc. for commercial and industrial projects. The purpose of the fund is to to promote business and economic development in West Central Wisconsin. The RBF, Inc. offers low-interest loan funds to businesses that expand within the region; diversify the economy; add new technology; revitalize buildings in the regions's downtowns; create or retain quality jobs; and increase capital investment in the region.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be located within the city, or propose to locate in West Central Wisconsin (Counties of: Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Polk and St. Croix).
- Create or retain jobs.
- Demonstrate ability to repay the loan
Eligible activities include:
- Land and building acquisition
- New building construction or building renovation
- Building façade improvements
- Acquisition of equipment, machinery, furniture and fixtures.
- Site improvements
- New working capital for direct labor and inventory (one year)
Finance Terms and Conditions:
- 4% interest rate
- Deferrals of principal and/or interest may be allowed for a brief period of time.
- Available loan terms are:
Up to five years on working capital loans
Seven to ten years on machinery and equipment
10 years on real estate
Collateral is required
- Project must include an amount of private funds (cash and bank loans)
Interested businesses must submit applications to the Regional Business Fund, Inc.
For more information, contact: